Gene Simmons, Peter Criss, Paul Stanley, and Ace Frehley are on this mask. Formed in 1973 in New York, a great mask that's durable, and pretty all at once. Fabric is durable 100% cotton lined in 100% pima cotton lined, machine washable, and pretty durable. Lined in 100% cotton from Camaroon, quite durable. Machine washable.. Adjustable straps and toggles Helping you to stay safe, protected and stylish in the process. These masks are handmade with both fashion and function in mind.
~ PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Content + Specifications
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Lining: black 100% Cotton
- Color: Black/Grey/Yellow/Red/Orange
- Elastic and adjustable straps
- Washable (Please follow the care instructions when washing)
- Product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons
Size and Fit: from one side of the ear, top of the nose bridge to other earlobe
Large Measurements: 9"-10" (26cm)
- Med Measurements 6-8" (20-23cm)
- Small Measurements 5-6"
- XSmall Measurements 4"-5"
- Handmade ✋🏾
- Made in USA
- Hand or machine wash cold in Saunders Sewing Mask-it-up laundry bag
- Tumble or hang dry